Wednesday, March 22, 2006

musing between tasking: a glass with a stem

Let’s hear another holy shit from the crowd. What a busy past few days. Work, work. I shouldn’t be breaking now, but bah.

Happy birthday to both Ovid and Fred Rogers today. I hope you both are having good dead lives.

Yesterday I heard on the radio, following a speech by Dick Cheney, a reporter ask a woman what she thought of what he said. Her response:

I don’t even know what he said. It was just good to hear him speak. It made me feel like a true American.

So being a true American is not giving a fuck what the politicians say because it’s just good they’re speaking and we can be sure they'll do the right thing. Blind faith in empty word-boxes. Please tell me this is not the majority. I know, I know.

Avert gaze in hallway.

This is a damn fine cup of coffee. A girl can fantasize.

If I were an elephant I would enjoy my trunk.

Hey! I am an elephant, and I can touch clouds with this trunk.

Digging my paws into the sand, standing my beach, speech-ballooning the stuff of grapes.

2 Comments:

Blogger cupcake said...

I saw this shirt today, it made me think of you...

http://www.buyolympia.com/q/Item=reb_elephantgirl

12:45 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

hi hudson--well, if this is true, then that's good.

melissa, that shirt is badass. i'm glad it made you think of me.

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home