Tuesday, February 14, 2006

slivers

Happy slappy day of felt-tipped hearts and chalk candy.

Chirp chirp chirp goes the hallway.

A long silver day.

Photos of volcanoes excite me. Really excite me.

So do photos of tornados.

Science shows it true: North Americans, in general, have no rhythm. Apparently it is, all puns intended, beaten out of us.

No, no chip, passive or otherwise, will be implanted in my body, for work purposes or otherwise.

This morning NPR told me about designer dogs and why, scientifically, we are attracted to them. I cannot access NPR at work, so here. Puggle, Labradoodle, Cockapoo.

And then Frankensteinapoo saw light and gnawed off the woman's limbs like newspaper rolls.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I hope that this isn't photoshopped http://www.cloudappreciationsociety.org/gallery/index.php?showimage=1166
Awe inspiring whatever.

All the best, J

1:24 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

That's a pretty badass photo. Thanks. I suppose we could just decide it wasn't photoshopped and let it be.

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home