Tuesday, March 08, 2005

The Tale of the Oracular Bread and the Ether-Winds

No prophetic junk mail yet today, but yesterday was a flood. I will append one below, like an insect antler.

Today began as one of those days. I chuckle at it, guffaw: You won’t—you can’t—get me. I have a theremin, and banana nut bread is in my belly.

Lousy molasses traffic. Drivers driving inconveniently in inconvenient lanes. Full parking lot despite the early rising to head it off. Cold rain during the long walk down and across the street to the hospital entrance. I didn’t dress warm enough and now it’s snowing. These are the makings of the beginning of a foul foul day. I have a theremin, and banana nut bread is in my belly.

I also have the good fortune of receiving prophecies in my inbox to guide my life where I have not the savvy. La Makita Soma plays on my cheap CD player. I have a theremin, and banana nut bread is in my belly.

Below, oraculation and ejaculation having come through the wires:

From Bisection K.Valances on 3/5/2005 at 10:10 am; Subject line: How’s tricks? The message:
"Howdy!
Helga
SigeFrom a certain point onward there is no longer any turning back. That is the point that must be reached. Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forward.
Accidents, try to change them -- it's impossible. The accidental reveals man.


I'm Chevy Chase, and you're not.
I have found men to be more kind than I expected, and less just.

Government has no other end, but the preservation of property.

Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest.

Nature is inside art as its content, not outside as its model. Let us train our minds to desire what the situation demands. Desire creates the power.
The educator must above all understand how to wait to reckon all effects in the light of the future, not of the present.Dying is the most embarrassing thing that can ever happen to you, because someone's got to take care of all your details.

If you are not too long, I will wait here for you all my life. What sort of philosophers are we, who know absolutely nothing about the origin and destiny of cats?

I met a hundred men going to Delhi and everyone is my brother. Act nothing in a furious passion. It's putting to sea in a storm.

Barring that natural expression of villainy which we all have, the man looked honest enough.

The only ones among you who will be really happy are those who will have sought and found how to serve.
http://hjxbanbvmvmh.com/be3e34f602e3bbc2e694d96fd/CH.html"

These seeds are enormous. It’s snowing much and early. I have a theremin, and banana nut bread is in my belly. Go there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home