Friday, March 04, 2005

Parking

The day is in a well. When I fumbled to turn the alarm off I must have hit snooze and only thought I turned it off. When I shut off the shower I heard the thing sounding furiously again, for the second time since I've moved into my recent new home. I fumbled with the lock on the front door while my hands were full until I wondered if I would just have to wait until someone else was leaving. When I was waiting to turn left into the hospital parking lot, I noticed the lot was full even though I'd gotten up too early for a sara to get up so I could get a spot. In the second I turned to look, an oncoming truck tried to kindly let me turn in front of him. When I looked forward again the driver was waving his hands about and cursing me. I gave a loud Fuck You at my closed driver's side window as he passed. I thought with red wrinkled eyes, I hate people. Then I thought that it must just be me. There must be something I'm not doing in the grand scheme that's causing the alarm to alarm, the door to lock, the hotness over miniscule things to glare. My mind-gremlins have arrived, and they've caused me to turn right when I know I need to turn left (yesterday).

Since there was no parking spot, today I made one up. Let's see what the gremlins think of that. In the meantime, apologies to those awakened by my tortured occults. Now, she wakes up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home