Friday, February 18, 2005

Seeking Ganesh and the Ultimate Burrito

Technology continues to challenge me to be better than I ever thought I could be. That is, my computer crashed yesterday and the internet was down all over the hospital; today the internet is back up, yet it took more time for my computer to be finally buried and for a subsitute to be brought in. I got a new and nicer keyboard and mouse out of the deal. Now I have to find another picture of Ganesh to place as wallpaper. Here's to rennaissance.

I crave a burrito. I crave a behemoth burrito. I crave a really fucking bad-ass burrito. Conclusion: behemoth = really fucking bad-ass. Give me beans, give me melted cheese and good guacamole, give me salsa to sizzle my buds to life.

And while you're at it I'll take a rich dark beer. I'll take that before the burrito and on an empty stomach, but long enough before the burrito that when I put the burrito in my mouth I'll taste the burrito in its full monster flavor.

Technology has kept me from transforming from a nephrologist into some other logist today. I hang in limbo. I will experience the weekend this way.

6 Comments:

Blogger kim said...

I believe another trip to Tinga is in order!

3:13 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Yes, yes. I've been thinking about that place. In fact, I looked up there web site during my craving.

6:56 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Thank you much, Grillo. My mind now is reeling on it.

8:25 AM  
Blogger Laurie said...

Nice blog! I love mexican food...LOVE.

2:22 PM  
Blogger 8ZERO8 said...

Negro Modelo and a burrito from El Rey. Ay Caromba!

3:33 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Ah, yes. Negro Modelo. Good stuff.

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home