Thursday, November 04, 2004

More Snippets So Far So Good

See what some folk in the UK are saying about us, or some of us, post-election (particularly the blue front page on the right in addition to the articles below...oh boy). Found via Exigent.

I’ve been editing an obituary all morning. Happy day! O! happy happy day!

Music for the happy day: 28 Days Later soundtrack, which includes Brian Eno and the best Grandaddy song. I mean it, the song’s infectious. I swear I heard Godspeed You Black Emperor! (I continue to find varying placement for the exclamation point) in the movie but there is no such mention on the soundtrack. In my world, however, GYBE is the undercurrent soundtrack with all sorts of exclamation points.

1 Comments:

Blogger glomgold said...

I saw'd that Mirror cover and thunk, "how true. The world mocks us".

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home