Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Ribbons In My Hair

Two weekends ago when Melissa was driving us back to Jersey from DC, she expressed exhausted irritation about those damned magnetic ribbons on cars. This weekend when I was driving Paula and me back to Jersey from Connecticut, Paula expressed exhausted irritation about those damned magnetic ribbons on cars. Yesterday I received a message on my phone from Mark as he was driving back to Jersey from Connecticut, expressing exhausted irritation about those damned magnetic ribbons on cars. I concurred each time. Just now, as I bent down to put a new CD on the player I noticed a small metal pin decorated with stars & stripes, shaped like a ribbon, had been pressed into the bottom corner of the corkboard. Damn degenerate symbols. Enough already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home