Thursday, October 21, 2004

Out, Out--

Somebody save me. There is a mistake in everything I touch today, even when I double-check. Everything. Fucking gremlins. I want chocolate and liquor. It must be PMS. Pity me. Pray for me. Save me.

It's a good thing Mark and I bought over $20 worth of tea at Wegman's last night, including PMS tea, and a tea pot at Wal-Mart. We're all herbed out, yo.

I've also started an experiment with vitamins, having discovered my immune system lacks oomph. A cold that lasts weeks? Come on. I made a trip to GNC after work yesterday. When I checked out, the cashier asked me if I was ok on my multi-vitamins. I thought for a moment he was my mom, but thoughtfully restrained from sucking his tit. Did I just write that? See paragraph 1.


1 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

Thanks, Kate. Healthy can also be tasty.

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home