Thursday, September 30, 2004

I Guess It's True I Like To Touch Things

This morning I made a list that I will not share lest I breach contracts of emotion and dignity. It was black anyway. (I know. I’m being coy, or, as the American Heritage has it, annoyingly unforthcoming. It will pass.) However, so not to deprive Blogville of a list entirely, I have made a gluttonous one:

Famous Living People I’d Like To Touch (in no order):
1.
Johnny Depp: I once thought we would marry until that French hussy stole him.
2.
Beck: He was very sexy on the Midnite Vultures tour, or maybe I was just experiencing a sexual awakening at the time.
3.
Juliette Binoche: She’s beautiful and luscious on screen. Does it carry over?
4.
Carrie Brownstein: There’s something sexy about her boyish strutting on stage.
5.
Doug Martsch: I’d like to touch the flesh that houses the thing that makes the great lyrics and guitaring.
6.
Bill Callahan: I’d like to fondle and lick him, and then fuck him up. He’s earned it; he’d probably like it.
7.
Christopher Walken: Who's more badass than he is? I read a great article that made him yet more appealing as a person behind the actor.
8.
Bernard Georges: He's more one with his musical instrument than anyone I've seen play live. Transfer the magic, friend.
9. Bjork.
10.
Milan Kundera: I have a lot to learn. (I also might just be pulling this out of my ass because I'm very busy at work today, yet I couldn't let this list go unfinished. However, I did just learn that his birthday falls the day after mine. (I just mistyped "I'm very busty at work today." It's amazing how the glands begin to swell when I walk into the hospital.))

While some of the list might reflect sultry fantasies, mainly these are people that have fascinated me obsessively for some period of time short or long. There are others but they're dead, and yet others who are too sacred too touch.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mr Anigans said...

too sacred for jesus?!? what talk is this?

12:00 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

Shucks. But it's true.

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home