Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Escalating

I have no blog topic in mind today; list of ticks goes:

Earlier I went into The Good Doctor’s office. There was a businessman of some kind visiting him. The Good Doctor introduced me as his Editorial Assistant and said matter-of-factly, "She’s very important." So I gave a little bow, said "thank you" and "nice to meet you." How nice for it to be spoken that you’re important.

While I was in a stall in the bathroom a blonde came in, not whistling but doing a "che-che-che" sort of tongue-drumming. I don’t know if it was the same blonde or not. I thought the whistling blonde was thinner. Anyway, while she was peeing and I was washing my hands, we had a conversation about how the bathroom was disgusting and how it isn’t very difficult to do your business neatly. Never been a fan of public bathroom chatting with strangers.

Oh yea, kids, I’m going to fucking Vegas. This is for real, not like that bit about moving to Paris. Mak and I will be hopping on a plane on October 5 and returning October 8. I’m gonna dress up like a Playboy bunny (I'm not allowed to search "Playboy bunny" at work; probably I will be arrested later today for trying. Create your own picture.) and drink Cosmopolitans. Not much of a gambler. Later, if I remember I will post a picture from the first and only other time I was in Las Vegas. It’s a doozy.

Worry not, east coast friends. Big Trip will not inch in on Big Party to be held on October 9 for celebrating the birthdays of Mark, Melissa, and Lauren, and my moving into Mark’s, which will then be my, or (ahem) our cozy home.

2 Comments:

Blogger cupcake said...

That is so fucking RAD!!!!!

2:34 PM  
Blogger Mr Anigans said...

yeah, there's gonna be a party for ya!

2:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home