Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Six Feet Under the Irish Composer

Oh swoon. I just heard from my Irish boyfriend. It’s been several weeks, several. I worried my lack of Irish heritage had turned him away but all is well. So cute that he called asking about some obscure special copies of the journal as a way just to talk to me.

Ok, I’m back.

I finally saw the final season episode of Six Feet Under last night. This is what I think, and Kate. I am aware of the mild elitism that emerges at the end of my thoughts. It is truly despicable. I wonder if I’m in denial about the show or appropriately suspended in faith. Which applies to each of my life-choices.

Which fucked up composer are you? –as per Hazel Vitriol

This is me:

Captain Beefheart... you are one of the first modern fucked-up geniuses. When it comes to creating, you rank right up there with the likes of James Mangan, John Wilmot and Edvard Munch.

Word.

3 Comments:

Blogger cupcake said...

I'm Tom Waits, I think I can handle that.

2:11 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Splendid. Will you sing me Bone Machine all the way through without stopping? Please? For my birthday?

8:13 PM  
Blogger cupcake said...

I'll even throw in a gin soaked lap dance.

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home