Friday, September 17, 2004

BIT MAPS

Read this. It is my all-day laugh stimulus. Thanks to Kate.

Should I go to neuroscience school? This morning The Good Doctor said I might as well be a sleep doctor since I'm learning so much about sleep this and sleep that. And he keeps teaching me bits about reading EEGs and actigraphs. I'm as good as accepted into any grad neuroscience program already. Ok, I'm being mock-cocky. But really... Imagine the house we could buy then, Mak, New Jersey or anywhere, and many Viszlas and riding lawn mowers.

Today I have been listening to The Cure and Joy Division. I wonder what's going on. It is awfully gray outside. I won't worry unless later I think I'm in high school calculus class and start drawing Cure logos next to differential equations, should I remember how those work. There are two more hours left before I leave the hospital today.

More Mike & Ikes from the quarter machine? Maybe later. May be another career option.

Here's to figuring and flailing in the funnel of love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home