Monday, September 20, 2004

SPORTING!

Friday night Melissa and I played Twister, just the two of us spinning and contorting, in front of the door into Fuddrucker's, after I consumed a lot of beef and a 32-oz. Heineken. (Holy shit! Check out the gargantuan Twister mat!) During the frolic a fine gentleman in a suit appeared out of the sky and asked when the place closed. Upon our answering, "Eleven," he sauntered off toward the highway.

I could die today and feel like I lived successfully.

We also played frisbee and performed a short running race in the parking lot and, inside, we played
air hockey, my other love. Good times.

2 Comments:

Blogger cupcake said...

Good times indeed.

9:28 PM  
Blogger Mr Anigans said...

see....now your just linking to link

2:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home