Wednesday, September 14, 2005

rabbits go to new places

By way of dishpantheism, I’ve lit upon some smart comics on-line made by smart people. At least that’s my immediate turn.

(I just had memory of a last night's dream about a friend from junior high school. Many of them actually. We weren’t playing volleyball but rather having a party. I was filling one in on my present life. A behemoth wave tore in through the basement window. It was uncertain whether the party would be held there at my house or at another friend’s as originally planned. A woman from work, one I like, had parked her van, colored a beautiful nauseous green and decked out on the inside with couches and a dining room table, in the street, ready to unload food for the party.)

I’ve never been a comic-reader, except when people on sporadic occasion have thrown a comic my way. First, go here (added to sidebar). Then, hop about in the links. I’m not saying I just spent the first hour of work doing this. I’m just recommending a visit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home