Friday, April 08, 2005

Hear Me

In reference to yesterday's post, you can hear me reading my poems, along with others, on My Vocabulary this Sunday (4/10/05) . See below for detail.

This Sunday on My Vocabulary we will be featuring a full-lengthreading by Jordan Davis (delivered and recorded here in San Diego this winter) and a "mini"-reading by Sara Sowers (the first of our telephone-assisted readings). In the second hour of the show we will be presenting poems by Gabriel Gudding, Marcus Slease, Jeffery Bahr, Nathan Pritts and Tatyana Moseeva (with a translation by Matthew Shindell). All of this and some fine, fine music. Make good use of your internet connection. Join us this Sunday at 4 pm (PST) on UCSD's KSDT radio station. Just direct your browser to http://www.ksdtradio.org and choose your connection speed.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Regularly scheduled posting and turning will resume after a goblet of debauchery and subsequent emergence from its stem. Onward ho.

4 Comments:

Blogger aprilbapryll said...

Damn configuring PST to EST -- I missed it. I think.That's 7pm EST, isn't it? I was thinking 8.

7:58 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Thanks for trying to hear it. That's awesome. Yes, the show started at 7pm but I didn't come on until around 8.

8:08 AM  
Blogger glomgold said...

How did the reading go? How'd you get involved in a San Diego radio station?

12:30 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

It went well, thanks. I read the poems into the phone earlier in the week, recording them onto a blog, and that's what was played.

I went to grad school with Mr Matt Shindell who started the show two weeks ago. The show is good, fine, fine music and all.

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home