Thursday, March 24, 2005

Snippets in Bridge

Keeping low in profile for a short spell. In the meantime, so I don't forget my anchors...

An orange man is following me around in the hospital. Near the cafeteria, in the hallway, outside my office. What is he after? Does he know he is orange? He has a military cut, black hair. Every time I pass him he says, "Hi." I think, Didn't we just do this?

Pungent patchouli outside the elevators today. Vignette: "The Day the Hippie Visited the Hospital".

Did she have an eyebrow incision? I heard the woman next door say. Yes she did, I learn. And so did I right then. Mind happens effectively on matter. I feel a draft on my brain.

Delta bursts. Must research this gem.

Today the turtle won the race.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mr Anigans said...

i take it back.....it's a bit of a pale blue

7:30 PM  
Blogger Patrick Keilty said...

I wish I could get inside your head.

9:32 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Anigans--thanks for the update. It's white on my laptop at Mak's house.

Patrick--often there's way too much light inside that place. I'll see if I can get you a free pass anyway.

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home