Wednesday, August 04, 2004

A Prayer to De-funk the Day

Today is almost over and that's fantastic news. I don't even know why the day was awful in my neck of the woods. Some people have legitemate reasons, people whom will remain here unidentified--I protect the innocent or otherwise worthy, but for me it was merely snippets of the off-kilter rolling, rolling, rolling into a rain at the end of the day that put out the Pirates of the Caribbean, which was to be seen out in nature, which would have been bad-ass, and which I thought might save everything.

O silly god, I know it's a test. I could just pinch your ancient cheeks. I still can't hear for the sinus drainage in my ears, my tongue still hurts from biting it in my sleep the other night. But I'm sipping some hot chamomile tea and fantasizing about Ireland and and green and sleep and tomorrow will be better. Let us all be freaking happy. You hear me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home