Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Maybe I should go home for the day

I'm fucking sick of people who don't know me, and probably won't ever know me because we're on different human planets (Just accept that not everyone is the same and that this is a good fucking thing--what, are we in high school?) telling me condescendingly how quiet I am and that if I need something I'll have to ask for it. Fuck you. I get what I want and I get it in my own way.

I've run out of polite responses over the years, so now I am silently rude, and probably shifting status in this workplace from being the sweet quiet girl to being the aloof bitch. But that's just confusing to people, as I've learned, so they revert back to the first.

Quiet does not necessarily bring with it meek, stupid, slow, or otherwise.

Futility! The masses.

But what do I know.

3 Comments:

Blogger cupcake said...

I think a nice brisk drive through Staten Island will help.

4:47 PM  
Blogger kim said...

fuck them. you dont need to be loud and obnoxios to be heard

12:46 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

god bless you two, straight from the source.

yeah, fuck them. fuck them.

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home