Wednesday, July 28, 2004

I used to be a cat person

I'm back and I'm drinking a cup of decaf coffee with sweet & low and half & half from the break room. That's all there was, and I guess that's what the day has come to. I couldn't keep this to myself.

Yesterday while sitting here in the office, I smelled out of nowhere the scent of a cat's tongue. My cat Abby, who was psychotic and who is dead ten years now--My dad put her down with some unhealthy gases in a carboard box. It sounds brutal, but I'm glad my dad did it rather than some certified stranger--used to sleep on my head and often licked my hand. Yesterday I smelled what that smelled like as I opened up the bottom drawer of my desk.

I don't know.

While I'm on it, that's a fantastic tactile experience, the cat licking the hand. I will go now and continue this on a fetish site.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home