Thursday, August 19, 2004

All Families Are Cracked, Yours and Mine

This paragraph comes directly from an e-mail I just received from my Grandma. (Note: Paul III is the son of my Grandpa, who is my Grandma's second husband.)

"Oh, forgot to tell you, Paul III called this morning and told his Dad and me that he had gotten married Friday. I don't think he has known her very long, but seems to be very happy about it. She has two children - one 30 and one 26. She has a time-share in Colorado, and guess they (Paul, Donna, Mark and Matt) are going out there and will pick up her children (they live somewhere on the way), and will have another ceremony a top some mountain out there. I hope everything works out well for them."

My Grandma has stellar word-choice skills.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home