Wednesday, October 12, 2005

gezundheit: a fairy tale's trail of vomit

Today I am crotchety and people disgust me. I assume that like gas this too will pass. I am generally a very tolerant person.

Quite contrary, Mary broke her lamb in two. Then she had two broken lambs. The day went on.

Four pieces of chocolate cause buzzing in distended heads. There is no doorbell.

Idiots continue to complain while coffee cake rises in the streets. A scarf is heard from somewhere.

My bloody valentine induces appropriate narcosis to coat a day’s bleak jewelry. Save the stomach lining.

If you were a never-nude, what would you wear?

Free from the shackles of a report written in twisted English and statistical code, the girl asked to be hosed down with champagne.

And thus the midget suns were saved once again from war.

3 Comments:

Blogger {illyria} said...

well, that about sums up my week, too. but you describe your state so eloquently i could almost frame it. hope you are better and better.

9:44 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

I hope things look up for you soon, transience. people keep suggesting it's just in the worldwide air, the ugly funk. it must pass.

mr. doom--I drank wine instead of a champagne, but that works. Your meal is excellent. I made the word verification happen with hopes of banning spam comments...yes, I think a speedo is too revealing. Any more thoughts on it?

8:44 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

mmm...carbonated piss. yeah, i hear the stuff causes instant hangover. and not so tasty either. i like that word dystopian. it was that sort of funk in the continuum.

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home