Friday, August 19, 2005

this ain’t no disco

Obnoxiously cantankerous week, you fruitful hyenas. Full moon, mom said. Whatever the case the DMV is irritant cardboard and my eyeballs are bloodshot from internet travels. I’m concocting an experiment where I split into ten and thus can please more people simultaneously. Two hands full. It'll put an end to all typographical errors and cure the common cold. I nearly broke my neck playing night-badminton two nights ago. Each muscle is wrought iron; I enclose mansions and people sit on me outside cafes. (disco in Latin means I learn.) My head is full of Kurt Godel, a timeline history of Israel and Palestine, the real David Byrne. Gum has fallen and been found. Statistics consumed the five senses. Frost blinded the lucy. Technology spat. What a jolly old man is he (i.e., the hyena). It’s rampant. The elephant remains attractive whether it roams American fields or not. Strip. This between Lester Bangs and Brian Eno is both interesting and important. Shifting light is shifting concrete components of the stage set around. If admission were to be free, chaos would ensue; therefore, admission will be a single toy derived from the source, one you make noise with.

6 Comments:

Blogger Mr Anigans said...

we should fire bomb the dmv.



home land security- i was just kidding.

1:13 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

we should.

homeland security--i'm just kidding too.

2:06 PM  
Blogger cupcake said...

Elephants in the Great Plains? What will become of the buffalo?

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing job on your Blog! I'll definitely be coming back.
"rectal cancer" site covering "rectal cancer" related stuff.

12:17 PM  
Blogger glomgold said...

You can't say "bomb"!!!
That's some gall by the BeeGees to assume listeners will learn anything from hearing 'Staying Alive' or other falsettoed tunes.

I can see your Blog has made quite a bit of progress, lol. Pleese visit scavengingforpotatoes.com for all the latest potato based news.
(That rectal cancer spam is without a doubt the best spam I've seen yet on any blog!)

9:11 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

And what will become of us, Melissa, then the elephants move in? We'll be pretty much worthless.

Yes, glomgold, it is awfully sweet the spambots want to inform me about rectal cancer. Shucks.

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home