Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Exposition

Cherry red on top, a blast of cold air, hair, an A chord asks to be suspended forever, looping. Without warning happy drunk, Ashbery radiant. I think my body chemistry has shifted. The office smells like chlorine in pockets. Cold. Normally I don’t eat the raspberry yogurt because the seeds get stuck in my teeth. Relinquish and let the music play in the order it chooses and not in the order you choose. Circuits are awhack again but at least I know this. Why do we waste so much time? Why do I waste so much time. I didn’t know miniature grapes existed until Sunday, where the sangria was dual and abundant. I called and eventually I drove after ice cream. Frogs recur in tongue and ear but I haven’t seen a frog in years. My eyes deceive me. My fingers move quickly. Uncontrollable spoken snippets escape. Speed metal. They will put you away for this. Evasion is why wires twine and why you detour sibylically. In the tundra. Old woman hangs in a jar like old pearl, no other word for it. Something about popsicles and guns. A rumbling drum. The enriched raisins are smaller than I knew. Closets are easily turned into rooms.

3 Comments:

Blogger glomgold said...

I just don't know.

2:47 PM  
Blogger {illyria} said...

damn. i want those closets that turn easily into rooms. i will move in and call it my island. maybe.

11:27 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

glomgold--i have no explanation. it just had to get out of my head.

transience--i think this sort of closet also offers a bottomless supply of sparkling water. and rooms have doors and windows.

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home