Thursday, April 14, 2005

I enjoy the hunt

During restless times a friend of mine wrote to me that, while he didn’t necessarily want a relationship, a blowjob from somebody sure would be nice. I told him I’d be on lookout for girls with mouths.

This morning I had a vision of the hunt for mouth. I’d wear a bowler hat and sleek trench coat, binoculars on a strap around my neck. Dominatrix-heel boots. I’d carry a large black bag filled with instruments: plenty of ink pens, a notebook, a tarnished trumpet, tape recorder, lollipops, a tape measure.

I’d spot a potential on the street, library or bar, depending on the energies. I’d cup my hands around her shoulders, look her deep in the eyes, and broach the topic.

Blowjob? she’d ask curiously. What’s he look like?

Doesn’t matter, I’d tell her, Let me tell you, you’ve gotta see this thing.

I’d put the tape measure to her lips, then I’d pull a lollipop out of my bag and poke it into her mouth. Show me what you can do.

When I’d found the right mouth, I’d put her in a plane, note pinned to her chest. I’M HERE FOR THE BLOWJOB. She would feel like a victor, my friend would feel like jupiter. I would be jesus.

Strange intersection: In the same period of time three friends of mine each told me they’d like a blowjob from someone, accompanying relationship unnecessary. These same three friends also have in their recent history a girl they were attracted to who turned out to be religiously bent in a way averse to their liking. I wonder what all this means.

Fever persists and I’ve added several links to the sidebar. Visit the praised and the cracked. (Many of them are my friends, though not those for whom I seek mouths.)

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your 'friends' think you are vulnerable and a pushover.

11:36 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

Something was lost in transmission from me to you. My friends have no quotation marks. And comedic confession, hinging on such, underlies each instance.

11:54 AM  
Blogger kim said...

i really enjoy this post. i have a mental image of you on this mission. you're a brave one

1:54 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Thanks, Kim. Superheroism.

Re-reading my post with sinker's comment in mind I have added a couple of words of clarification: the blowjobs were not being requested from me, but rather just at all.

2:04 PM  
Blogger Mr Anigans said...

hmmm.....i see what you mean, and i've re-read what you wrote. however, i am necessarily biased.

6:07 PM  
Blogger {illyria} said...

this is my favorite post of yours. i am drawn in--hook, line, sinker. and it's because of the savagery of the hunt and the bliss of discovery. not the blowjobs.

2:50 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

transience--thanks. i didn't know how this would play off to others.

mr anigans, you know the score.

8:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

'a tarnished trumpet'

Jackal raises an eyebrow ,:¬ )

8:55 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

Ha. That's funny. I literally meant a tarnished trumpet, to get the attention of the potentials, but now my imagination inflates. I get that trait of half-unintentional innuendo from my mom. Bless her.

9:10 AM  
Blogger cupcake said...

It's a shame these men were not seeking the job from you. I've seen your taut mouth, those pilowy lips. Though your skills are totally lost on me, seeing as I haven't figured out how to grow a penis of my own yet. Mark my words! One day, in an old cracked planter by the kitchen window a penis will surely sprout

12:11 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Melissa, we're definitely hanging out tonight. I'm bringing unit-fertilizer. We're going to be famous.

12:33 PM  
Blogger glomgold said...

You could make millions, either as a private eye hunting for blowjobs for others or by growing penises to be sold from booths on summer curbs. Those kids next to you selling weak lemonade would have no chance.

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home