Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Excuse Us All

I just sent a reminder to one of the reviewers for the journal, who was late returning his review. This is common modus operandi among these reviewers. I don’t like sending the reminders, but I see that it’s something I’ll just have to accept.

Anyway, I got a light-speed response to this particular reminder. It said: The review is done. Check with Jennifer.

Who the hell is Jennifer, you might ask. That was my thought at least. I don’t have an answer, but I’ve decided that the next time anyone asks me for something that I don’t have done yet, I will say, "Check with Jennifer." I suggest that you do the same.

2 Comments:

Blogger kim said...

you should reply that jennifer said some pretty nasty things about them

6:23 PM  
Blogger Mr Anigans said...

that jennifer is always talking trash.

12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home