Wednesday, August 25, 2004

New Blog to Peruse

Here is how to get to Eduardo's blog: http://asleepinsideanoldguitar.blogspot.com/

He calls me Dirty Girl. I have no idea why that would be.

I might be addicted to this blog. I might be addicted to blogs. In many ways Eduardo's blog represents the proper convergence of two times, two worlds, in the Saraverse. I met Eduardo in Iowa City, when I was diligently learning how to be a great poet the world can't live without and how to drink more than fishes. Perhaps everyone who experienced that utopic hades is forever connected like a bunch of acidhead hippies. Eduardo makes me smile and laugh and writes beautiful poetry with images to make a person weep. I mean beautiful in the purest way, not in the overused, dead way. For you non-poetry readers, he could bring a tear to your eye, too.

2 Comments:

Blogger Eduardo C. Corral said...

Sara, I think you hit the nail on the head. All of us workshoppers are connected: even the people I didn't like at Iowa I would welcome with open arms now. It's strange. For me it was a tough time, but I look back at those two years with a fondness one usually reserves for childhood.

And I'm glad you like the photo of you that I posted. You look hot! And you know what? I don't know why I call you Dirty Girl. I blame Parker. He started it.

6:56 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Me, too. I would welcome any from the lot. I feel like we survived an apocalypse together.

I like that you call me Dirty Girl, for whatever reason or none at all.

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home