Tuesday, November 28, 2006

long days there have been*

On random occasion I wonder if I'm psychologically disturbed or neurologically unfortunate and nobody's had the heart to tell me all these years. And that's why people are nice to me even when I'm socially craggy.

On other occasions I wonder if people I know are so disturbed or unfortunate and nobody's bothered to tell them, and I've not tapped in because I tend to accept what's before me, view it, and consider it.

How ever to know...another vocal cord down the tubes.

*Life has been very busy lately. If anyone's still out there I may or may not be back soon.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

People sense the humanity that dwells in you.

You are accepting and non-judgemental.

The world - we - need you. Please don't leave us.

8:23 PM  
Blogger Number Mouth said...

that was the sweetest freakin anonymous comment I've ever seen ever.

2:00 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

indeed, alli, a sweet anonymous comment. thanks, whoever you are.

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home