Friday, January 28, 2005

A Letter from Grandma (with careful omissions)

Glad your doctor's appointment went well.

Just finished recovering 4 of the dining room chairs - had 4 to go, but decided that was enough for today as Papa kept telling me I was doing it wrong, etc. I stapled his mouth. My new staple gun worked very nicely and made the job much easier. I'll make sure he is in bed when I start next.

Take care of yourself, sweetheart.

Love you.

Grandma


* * * * *

Helpful note: I call my grandpa Papa. I love my grandma. She's a woman who does what she needs to do, and with feisty spunk.

3 Comments:

Blogger kim said...

Um, does that constitute assault? Ow

4:37 PM  
Blogger Mr Anigans said...

those must be some serious staples.

8:51 PM  
Blogger Chaty said...

So the story telling ability happens to be genetic? How dare you keep those secrets to yourself. Love your grandma. By the way, do you staple?

Alberto

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home